John J. Hare, R.A., P.E., P.P. provides forensic investigation, expert testimony and reports for construction litigation, as well as personal injury litigation. In addition, he provides engineering and architectural services, and structural inspection services in the Philadelphia, PA and surrounding area including New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, and the continental United States.
From structural failures to contractor / architect / engineer issues to code compliance issues, Mr. Hare will represent your interest whether you are a home owner, architect, engineer, or contractor.
Mr. Hare offers you his expertise based on over 40 years of experience in all aspects of the construction industry as a contractor, architect and engineer.
Our Construction Litigation Support Services Include:
- Forensic investigation and reports
- Expert testimony
- Deposition, trial preparation and strategy consultation
- Technical exhibits and research
- Graphic and photograph documentation of damages, defects and construction
- Code and industry standard consultation and research
Some past case issues include:
- Architectural drawings were lacking detail causing responsibility conflicts and construction defects.
- Contractor walked off construction site without completing project
- Homeowner learned of many construction defects not disclosed at settlement after purchase
- Contract conflicts