John J. Hare, R.A. P.E., P.P provides forensic investigation, expert testimony and reports for personal injury litigation, as well as construction litigation. In addition, he provides engineering and architectural services, and structural inspection services in the Philadelphia, PA and surrounding area including New Jersey, New York Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia and the continental United States.
Whether you were injured as a result of a fall at a construction site, in a building, on a walkway or walking surface, or sustained injuries due to improper maintenance, equipment failure, or negligence, Mr. Hare offers you his expertise based on over 40 years of experience in all aspects of the construction industry as a contractor, architect and engineer.
Mr. Hare will bring his expertise to help settle your matter to your satisfaction. From forensic investigation to deposition and trial, Mr. Hare provides the professional assistance you and your attorney need to support your legal case.
Some of Our Personal Injury Litigation Support Services Include:
- Slip and fall injuries
- Ladder falls
- Stair / step falls
- Walking surface falls and trips
- Construction accidents
- Construction site injuries
- Property maintenance issues
- OSHA compliance negligence / issues
- ADA compliance negligence / issues
Some past cases include:
- A woman slipped and fell while trying to walk on a trail boardwalk that was covered with ice and snow. The boardwalk was found to be built incorrectly and not to Code or Industry standards.
- A college student was sitting on a balcony and fell off to his death. It was found to be the building owner’s responsibility and negligence as the cause of the accident.
- A man was exiting his apartment when he fell down the wood stairs. The stair was found to be rotted and not properly maintained.
- A young woman fell on a single step on an outside patio area. The step and patio were found not to be in conformance with the code and industry standards.